Canteen Assistant Job Vacancy in CANADA: If you are searching for best jobs in Canada, you are in right place here. We have posted latest canteen assistant/kitchen helping hand jobs in Canada for you. Read all the details carefully and then go through the application process. Job Location: Multiple Location in CanadaJob Type: Full-Time/Part-TimeSalary: $17.50-$22.00 per hourNo of Vacancies:...
TalentSquare – Our client is categorized under the Pharmaceutical (Pharmatech) / Healthcare Technology industry.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Data Engineer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- The Data Engineer will have a hands-on key role to promote a data-driven culture and be able to structure data, be responsible for the management of data warehouse and other databases. As well as help implement a data analytics strategy, be able to make the data tell a story and reveal deeper insights and intelligence.
- The Data Engineer will play a vital role in solving problems across database management and integration and data quality assurance. He will also participate in analysis and solving problems across a wide range of business areas that have an immediate impact on business resulting from his personal work directly.
- Create database optimized for performance
- Design schema and implementing changes
- Maintaining data architecture standards
- Enable running data migrations across different sources
- Perform thorough testing and validation in order to support the accuracy of data transformations and data verification
- Experience or knowledge of dimensional modeling
- Monitor and evaluates trends for performance and opportunities
- Be an integral part of implementing a data analytics strategy and supporting the development of a data-driven culture.
Analysis experience is a plus, with the ability to:
- Analyze data to discover and interpret trends, patterns, and relationships.
- Provide analysis, interpretation, recommendation, and execution of margins and other
- Understand business goals and priorities to craft and deliver meaningful reporting solutions
Nice to haves:
- Develop dashboards, ETL workflows, aggregate, and analytical datasets
- Design and develop scalable ETL packages from the business source systems and the development of ETL routines in order to populate the data warehouse from various sources and also to create aggregates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in working with data, cloud services, database management and optimization In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Expertise in SQL
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
- Familiarity with Data Virtualization
- Proven analytical skills
- Must possess effective oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a professional and effective manner.